Complete the online application
(new members and renewing members)
- Individuals & Families: Click here to be taken to Interpodia, our new membership management system through Archery Canada
- Club Affiliation: info can be found on the Club Resources page (along with other necessary documentation)
Membership is based on a CALENDAR year and do not get prorated (same rate if you join in January or September, both expire December 31st)
Everyone will be required to sign a waiver, therefore the electronic application is the only method available for your 2023 membership. If you do not have access to a computer or email, perhaps a friend can help! Call me to discuss other options.
Didn't get a membership card / number:
Immediately after paying for your membership you should receive 3 emails:
- a welcome email from Archery Canada
- a welcome email from BC Archery / Executive Director
- a receipt for your membership from BC Archery / 2mev.com
The welcome email from BC Archery / Executive Director has your membership card attached, along with links to add the card to a digital wallet.
**Check your spam / junk folders!
You can sign back in to your profile on 2mev/Interpodia at any time to obtain a copy of your card/number, update your personal information, and/or upgrade your membership.
Annual Membership Fees (for 2023)
Memberships expire on December 31st. Joining after October 1st provides membership through the following December.
||$ 71 (birthdates 2002 or earlier) (BC=$50, AC=$21)
|Youth (0-20yrs.)||$ 56 (birthdates 2003 - 2023) (BC=$40, AC=$16)
||BC=$90 + AC ($21 per adult, $16 per youth)
*max 2 ‘Adults’ and any number of ‘Youth’ residing in the same household.
||$ 45 (BC=$24, AC=$21)
**must have valid certifications and meet Safe Sport requirements
$135 (BC=$85, AC=$50)
**NOTE re Coach/Officials membership:
- In order to purchase a Coach/Officials membership, you must have the appropriate certifications. You may apply for this membership through the Interpodia system, however, membership will be held until validated by BC Archery / Archery Canada.
- You may purchase ONLY a Coach/Officials membership (without an Individual membership) ONLY if you do not shoot a bow yourself (does not including shooting or competition privileges). If at any point you choose to shoot, you must upgrade your membership to an Individual Adult/Youth membership.
- If you are both an active archer and a coach/official, you must purchase both memberships through the Interpodia system, but you will only be charged for the higher priced item (you will only be charged for an individual membership)
- Coach/Officials memberships are available to those age 16+.
Help / FAQs about Interpodia
Archery Canada has created a resource page with how-to guides for navigating Interpodia. Here you will find guides on how to purchase a membership or register for an event, or, if you are a club admin, how to use the platform to assist with your club membership and event registrations.