Planning for the next Games has already begun! Quesnel, BC is the next town to host this event, February 22-25, 2024. These Games will be open to those athletes born in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
To help offset the registration costs, we have set up a fundraiser, where $10 of every Epicure Weekend Dinner Collection box sold will be shared evenly among the athletes named to the 2024 Games team.
If successful, then we'll do it again to support athletes attending the 2026 Trail/Rossland BC Winter Games team, giving us 2 years to raise funds.
How it works:
- You purchase one or more Epicure Weeknight Dinner collections at $25 each
- Boxes will be distributed at the Championship events (Indoors, 3D and Outdoors) to avoid shipping charges, ensuring that all the funds raised go to the athletes
- Funds raised will be distributed evenly to all athletes selected to compete at the Games (in the form of reduced registration fees)
- For example, for every 50 boxes sold, it will reduce each athlete’s fee by $10. 100 boxes sold reduces their fee by $20. 500 boxes sold reduces their fee by $100. Etc etc. (The fee for 2023 is $225 per athlete, so to eliminate the fee entirely would mean you helped to sell over 1125 boxes!!
- If you are not attending one or more of the Championships, but you would still like to help by purchasing an Epicure box, find out if a member of your club will be attending and ask them to bring your purchase back home to you.
Purchase more than one box! Consider giving these as end-of-year thank you gifts to teachers, or end-of-season gifts to your coaches. Each meal solution comes with a recipe on the back of the package, and more uses/recipes can be found on the Epicure website. Wouldn’t you appreciate not having to think about what to cook? I know I would!
Epicure is a BC-based company, located in North Saanich. They use ethically-sourced ingredients, and the products are sugar and sodium conscious, gluten-free, free of artificial colours, sweeteners and preservatives, and the list goes on.
Support our BC Winter Games athletes, and support local business.
(If you are an Epicure consultant and you or your child is a BC Archery member, contact me. We like to support our archery community where possible.)
Click here to place your order to support our up-and-coming athletes!
- A goal of $6250, with an estimated participation of 50 athletes, means that each athlete will only need to pay $100 to attend the Games. You will have contributed $125 towards the fees of each of those 50 athletes.
- Funds raised as of March 15, 2023: